Pages

15 July, 2010

introducing...my designs!

i've been knitting for a long time.  and all this time i have frequently knit things as they came off my needles, with little planning or researching or following of directions.  along the way i've created my own basic patterns, for hats and scarves and basic raglan sweaters.  in some ways, i consider this being lazy: i just knit the same hat over and over again, mixing things up only by adding stripes or changing the ribbing or stitch pattern.

well, after much prodding from my b-f, and an opportunity with twisted (the most amazing lys ever, which i may have mentioned once or twice before), i decided to actually start writing some of my patterns, and, well, ta da!

Old Faithful:
(picture by shannon, modeling by star)

and Hooligan:
(picture by shannon, modeling by star)

My patterns are for sale at twisted, at the store, via their on-line store, or via ravelry. 

*

No comments:

Post a Comment