Pages

02 May, 2011

yet another baby surprise.

just finished this bsj for my friend shannon's baby shower.  we don't know whether her little bundle is a boy or a girl, so i went with orange.  i had to go overboard with the dog buttons because shannon has a dog that she absolutely loves and dotes on, so this seemed to me the perfect combination.


these are both cotton yarns, for ease of washing.  also, i am proud to say that they are both stash yarns - leftover skeins from other projects!  despite being somewhat oddly disappointed every time i am forced to reduce my stash, i think it turned out quite lovely.  i even managed to pull myself together enough to single-crochet a border around the sleeves and collar.  you can see it a bit closer in this picture:


i really can never get enough of knitting baby surprise jackets.  the buttons always put me over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment